Manchester City will not relent in their attacking zeal despite the glut of fixtures to come over the festive period, manager Pep Guardiola said on Friday before the weekend’s Premier League clash against Bournemouth.City, who won the title last season by breaking records in terms of goals scored and points accrued, are once again flying high, leading the table on 35 points after 13 games without tasting defeat.It was in the midst of the busy December fixtures last year, however, that Guardiola’s side saw their record 18-game winning run come to a halt in a 0-0 draw at Crystal Palace.With a plethora of games to come starting with Saturday’s visit of Eddie Howe’s Bournemouth, Guardiola maintained that his side will not change their approach to mitigate the short recovery time.“When we are not able to win the games, people will say we cannot keep the standard but we have been at the same level for the last 15 months so I don’t have any reason to think we will not be who we are,” the Spanish coach told a news conference.“That doesn’t mean win or lose but the way we approach the games, I don’t see any signals to see we are not going to try and be who we are.”On Bournemouth, Guardiola commented: “They are so fast up front with (Calum) Wilson, (Ryan) Fraser, (Junior) Stanislas, (David) Brooks. Very well organised. It will be a tough, tough game.”City will at least be boosted by the news that forward Gabriel Jesus is close to recovery, with Guardiola adding that he wants the Brazilian to play a lot of minutes in the coming weeks.However, the manager was more downbeat about reports that 19-year-old Brahim Diaz could be the latest talented youngster to leave the Etihad – possibly following in the footsteps of Jadon Sancho, who is now impressing at Borussia Dortmund since moving there last year.Spanish media outlets said that Real Madrid could be a possible destination and Guardiola urged the youngster to make a decision.“We want him (Brahim), we want to extend his contract four or five years and do absolutely everything for him to stay,” he said. “But it’s in his hands. My advice is if he doesn’t want to stay, he has to leave. So it’s simple… he has to decide.”The Manchester outfit lead the standings by two points ahead of Liverpool, who are also unbeaten in the league so far.
The accident happend on Monday, January 30, according to Miller. The crash was reported around 1:49 AM and occurred near 12510 E Blue River Road. Deputy Lucas Gray received information that an Amish buggy with two occupants were traveling south on Blue River Road, when a vehicle rear ended the buggy.The impact ejected both occupants and caused the buggy to flip upside down.The driver of the vehicle failed to stop and left the scene of the accident. No injuries were reported.ALL SUSPECTS ARE INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY IN A COURT OF LAW. Washington County Sheriff’s Department received a tip from a concerned citizen this Friday afternoon, regarding the possible location of a silver Honda passenger car with front end damage.The vehicle was reported to be back in the area of Blue River Road and Officers were quickly dispatched to the area.Indiana State Police units assisted with making a traffic stop on the suspect vehicle.The driver was taken to the Washington County Sheriff’s Department, where he was interviewed by Sheriff Roger Newlon.The driver was cooperative and admitted to being involved in a crash on Blue River Road earlier this week.Police obtained a list of silver and gray cars registered in the county and began searching on Tuesday and soon narrowed their search.According to Deputy Sheriff Brent Miller, officers had found parts of the vehicle at thescene and began checking with local body shops. By Thursday, they began publically looking for a silver or gray Honda car.Miller said police were looking for a late 90’s model Honda passenger vehicle, silver or gray in color with an orange license plate on the front of the vehicle with “Kubota” on the license plate. A 20-year-old has been arrested in connection with an accident earlier this week involving a hit and run with an Amish buggy.The driver, Dalton Peacock, 20, of New Philadelphia Road, Salem, Indiana was booked in at the Washington County Detention Center and charged with one count of Failure to Stop After an Accident.
China Southern Airlines will welcome the return of its A380 aircraft to Australia this summer, operating its flagship superjumbo on flights from Sydney.The 506-seat aircraft will fly one of two daily services from Sydney to Guangzhou, boosting China Southern’s capacity over the peak travelling period.From December 5 to February 28, the A380 will operate the CZ326 departure from Sydney, replacing an A330 aircraft and boosting daily capacity by 222 seats.China Southern regional general manager Australia and New Zealand Henry He, said the return of the A380 seasonal service would give travellers the highest standard of comfort available over the summer peak.“China Southern already offers Australians more flights to mainland China than any other airline,” Mr He said. “The return of the A380 to Sydney will provide us with even greater capacity and highlights the growth levels China Southern has achieved in this region,” Mr He said.The China Southern A380 was first deployed on Sydney services last summer, offering 550sqm of space across its twin decks.The aircraft is configured with three classes, with the upper deck featuring 70 flat-bed seats in Business Class and 76 Economy Class seats, the lower deck has a First Class section with eight Platinum Private Suites and a further 352 Economy Class seats.From its hub at Baiyun International Airport in Guangzhou, China Southern flies to almost 200 destinations in 35 countries including more than 150 Chinese cities on the world’s most extensive domestic network.China Southern is a member of the SkyTeam Alliance, which offers passengers a worldwide system of more than 19,000 daily flights spanning more than 1000 destinations in 187 countries.Source = ETB Travel News: Lewis Wiseman